Pic: Screenrant
When you double-speak in American English by using the correct accents (and the receiver of your message does not object), it is the same as asking someone nicely to communicate with you telepathically. It is a trick that I’ve learned not so recently…
As I am not a native speaker, I chose some of my favorite tunes for us to practice our accents (another playlist for you by Adam Young’s Owl City):
YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO ENUNCIATE WORDS, CHEW THEM UP LIKE CAKE. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE WITH AN AMERICAN ACCENT IS PERFECT FOR DOUBLE-SPEAKING. I DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER DIALECT THAT HAS THE SAME EFFECT. IT IS KIND OF A ‘WAND’.
The way I want you to speak English goes very roundly & circularly. Not so rough around the edges. THINK LIKE A SNAKE, NOT LIKE A BIRD.
You’d have to push the r’s a little bit more than usual for this. Enunciate words very clearly & precisely. Use the r’s to expand your vowels and breathe deeper through your mouth as your tongue dances around your vowels. Do not miss one chance to express yourself in this language in a way that is beautiful. Then you will learn to double-speak. It is all about the correct ACCENT. Expand the r's & definitely starttt at the t's. Don't neglect the 'ch' sounds that come right at the beginning when you speak words like 'jar'. It's almost like whispering. Almost like a secret... 🪄 It is hissing. You have to professionalize & be proud of it. You have to take it seriously, or maybe it won't work. The American English language is such a perfect instrument so we can practice hissing. You have to be a linguist to be able to understand it. My grandmother on my father's side was a fine one. I got that out of her. She was happy merely because she did not detest herself in any way. She had my grandfather, who loved her. She was ignorant in many ways, and yet she was a confident woman. Real wisdom grew inside of her every day. Not artificial knowledge. Things that now are lost. She had none of this social media that we have nowadays. I'm happy that she passed without giving the world any opportunity to judge her. She was the perfect woman in my eyes. She was always busy with something. She's my inspiration. She has lived on this land of ours without any fear, doubt, or distress. All thanks to my grandfather. I just don't know if she ever acknowledged that about him. But she married him, gave him 3 sons & the best years of her life. Maybe that's all there is to it. The worst thing she could have done was to say 'no' to him. She was already the perfect woman...
She was a completely normal person & nobody ever got under her skin. Crazy people never got to her. How could they? I have her genes. My skin was touched by their 'gift of love'. We need that in our society today. We need people in this world who know how to live well. How to live in balance. Their names were Zélia & Osmídio. May they rest in peace.
We can make stuff up. We can make belief. Every day languages get reinvented by humans. But the enhancement of this particular dialect & accent is what I'm trying to EXPLAIN to you here. There is no other like it.
This can also be performed by non-Christians. It is one of nature’s miracles. It doesn’t take bible-worshipping.
IMAGINE A YELLOW BIRD BEING TRANSFORMED INTO A SLIMY, SLIPPERY SNAKE, like Adam Young’s. THAT IS HOW YOU ATTACK YOUR WORDS. THAT IS HOW YOUR ACCENT SHOULD SOUND FROM NOW ON.
Prophecies seem to fluctuate around the entertainment world indefinitely. So, if I wanted to use movie references, but absolutely not necessary...
AMERICA WOULD BE THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE, FROM HARRY POTTER. THE UK, THE HOUSE OF GRIFFINDOR. SLYTHERIN WOULD INHERIT PARSEL TONGUE: THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO COMMUNICATE BETTER...
.jpg)

No comments
Post a Comment